Carpet Cleaning Postcard Printing Mailing Marketing Services
CleanCraft now offers postcard printing and mailing services
to help market your professional carpet cleaning business.
The owners of CleanCraft have been involved
in the carpet cleaning industry for over 46 years, and currently run two
successful carpet cleaning companies.
Now, you can leverage the marketing power of CleanCraft for your own
CleanCraft offers professionally designed postcards for the carpet
cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, and tile & grout cleaning
These Jumbo Postcards (6.5" x 9") can be
customized with your company’s information, logo, and specials/coupons.
Simply select the postcard you want, fill out
our postcard customization form, approve our design changes, and you have your
own personalized postcard!
offer mailing services to go along with these postcards.
What good is your postcard, if you cannot get
it to the customer!
CleanCraft uses EDDM
BMEU mailing by the US Postal Service to mail your postcards at a corporate
bulk discounted rate.
You don’t need to have your own mailing permit, know how to bundle, apply facing slips, barcode, or any other complex mailing requirements for discounted rates.
We do it all for you for way less than the price of a stamp! Together, our postcard designing, printing,
and mailing services give you easy access to your own experienced marketing
Heck, it is better than a
marketing team, because we can do it all for way cheaper than you could ever
Marketing is one of the most important things you can do to
grow your carpet cleaning business.
However, most professional carpet cleaning business owners do not market
Sure, a flyer here and a
business card there can help create a few jobs.
However, constant, continual marketing with postcards can produce name
recognition and brand awareness.
research shows that customers need to see your company name multiple times
before they are aware of your company.
With our postcard printing & mailing services, you are able to print
postcards and tell us when & how many postcards to mail.
We do the rest.
How does this work?
Design & Print Services – Choose from one of our
Choose the quantity
of postcards that you want to print.
the postcard using our Postcard Customization Form.
Approve the changes, and sit back and wait
for us to finish printing your postcards.
Remember, the more postcards you print, the cheaper cost per
Don’t worry; you don’t have to
mail all the postcards right away.
printing, we will store your postcards for up to 1 year in our warehouse.
We only mail the postcards when you order our
mailing service and tell us to release XXXX amount of postcards.
This gives you the ability to budget your
marketing on a weekly or monthly basis.
Mailing Services – Now that we have created your postcards
and they are safely stored in our warehouse, you can tell us how many of the
postcards you want us to mail out by selecting the exact US Postal Service
carrier routes you want us to mail.
will give you a list of carrier routes based on the zip codes in your cleaning
You will be able to tell
us exactly which routes and quantity of postcards you want to mail out in a
specific week or month.
We only charge
you for the quantity of postcards we mail out.
We continue to store the rest of the postcards you printed until your
next mailing (the following week, month, etc.).
Remember, a successful marketing strategy
involves continuous postcard mailing.
recommend sending out postcards each and every week.
Continue to hit different neighborhoods and
towns in your cleaning service area.
hold on to postcards… especially with valuable coupons! See
Mailing Services Here.
Here is what you need to do:
1) Order Your Postcards - Choose from one of our Postcards below. Order the quantity of postcards you want to print. This is not the quantity you will mail right away; this is the quantity you want to print and store in our warehouse for future mailings. The more postcards you order, the cheaper the postcard printing cost per piece!
7) Customers Call You - Now just sit back and wait for customers to call you. Customers in the neighborhoods you mail will be forced to see your postcard. This jumbo card (6.5" x 9" size) stands out in the mailbox. Your customer doesn't have to open anything.... bam! It is right in front of them and they will see your specials/coupons.
2) Custom Design the Postcard - You will be emailed the Customization Form for the postcard you ordered. Just fill out and send back to us. We will take your information and customize the postcard with your company information, logo, and specials/coupons.
3) Approve Custom Postcard - After we finish designing your postcard with your customizations, we will email you a proof to look at and approve. Upon approval, we will start printing your postcards (about 5-10 business days to complete).
4) Print & Store Postcards - After the postcards have been printed. We will store them in our warehouse for safe keeping. Notice, the postcards are not sent to you. We will be doing the mailing, so they are kept here for future mailings. We will store them for up to one year - you should have used all of them before this timeframe! :)
5) Receive Carrier Route Information - After we start printing your postcards, we will send you a list of US Postal Service carrier routes for the zip codes of towns you service in your cleaning area. This will allow you to put together a mailing strategy of who & when you want to mail postcards to.
6) Order Mailing Services - When your postcards are printed and you have decided where you want your first mailing to go to, you simply order our Mailing Service. Tell us how many postcards to mail and which zip code and carrier routes you want us to mail to (minimum of 1000 postcards per mailing). Notice, current pricing is only $0.25 per postcard (plus $10 service fee) to mail. So, if you mail 1000 postcards, it only costs $260 to mail ($0.25 x 1000 plus $10 service fee). That calculates to only $0.26 per postcard sent - Wow cheap! We handle all the proper mailing permits, barcoding, bundling, face slipping, etc. You take advantage of our corporate EDDM BMEU bulk discounts! See Mailing Services Here.
Here is an Example:
Let's say you ordered 10,000 postcards custom designed and printed; this would cost you $908.68 (that's only about $0.09 per postcard). Then, let's say you mail 1000 postcards a week, which would cost $260.00 ($0.25 per postcard x 1000 plus $10 service fee) - that's only $0.26 per postcard. So, the total cost of marketing would only cost you about $0.35 per postcard ($0.09 originally paid for the printing cost + $0.26 mailing cost). Way cheaper than a single stamp for a whole marketing package: Your own custom Jumbo Postcard designed, printed, stored, processed, & mailed. Wow !!!! Now, you can simply budget your marketing for what you want to spend. Whether you want to send XXXX amount of postcards every week, every other week, every month, etc.
Read our article on "The Cumulative Effect of Postcard Marketing."
Subcategories: Too many postcards below? Click on one of these subcategories to filter down to the postcards that only show the services you offer.
Carpet Cleaning Only
Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Carpet, Upholstery, & Air Duct Cleaning
Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct, and Tile & Grout Cleaning
Carpet, Upholstery, and Tile & Grout Cleaning
Carpet Cleaning Postcard Printing & Mailing Services
Find customers using direct mail. As you can see above, CleanCraft provides a wide variety of carpet cleaning postcard designs that will fit your carpet cleaning business needs.