SpinVax 1000XT Professional Air Duct Cleaning Equipment Package
Since 2001, the SpinVax has been one of the leading professional air duct cleaning systems on the market. The SpinVax Air Duct Cleaning Equipment has helped many professionals around the country expand into the air duct cleaning market. Now, new & improved, the SpinVax 1000XT Air Duct Cleaning Equipment Package contains everything you need to clean air ducts and dryer vents. Combine the low cost of ownership with features & technologies not found in any other air duct cleaning system, and you have one of the best air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning equipment packages you can find anywhere.
See why professionals choose the SpinVax 1000XT for their residential & light commercial air duct and dryer vent cleaning jobs…
Click Chart to Enlarge
Highlights & Benefits:
- Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning: Why purchase additional equipment to do both, when the SpinVax 1000XT system has everything included?
- Package Design: Notice, the SpinVax 1000XT is a complete package. No big, heavy equipment to transport or carry. This “package” design allows for simple, one-man operation.
- FlexTendTM Brush Technology: Unique technology with angled reverse directional sweeping action that automatically self-adjusts to the duct size. Circular or Rectangle, Metal or flexible… the included FlexTendTM Brushes are safe & effective. The SpinVax 1000XT comes with 3 self-adjusting size brushes: Standard (ducts 4-18in.), Large (ducts 18-24in.), and Dryer Vent (3-4in.).
- Brush & Vacuum Separation: Unlike other systems that connect the brush to the end of the vacuum hose, the SpinVax 1000XT separates the cable & brush from the vacuum hose. This allows the technician to actually navigate through the twists & turns found in ductwork and prevent vacuum hose clogging.
- Professional Look: The SpinVax 1000XT now only works great, but looks great! This air duct cleaning equipment package gives your company the professional image it requires.
- Pricing: Why pay more when you can purchase right from the manufacturer, CleanCraft, with factory direct pricing?
- Proven: CleanCraft has been selling the SpinVax since 2001. Now, we have redesigned the SpinVax 1000XT to make it even better. With the new sleek design and the improved FlexTendTM brushes, CleanCraft makes it easy to be an air duct cleaning professional. Don’t lose work to your competition!
- Training Video: The System comes with a training video to fully train all cleaning technicians. This system makes it a simple, one-man operation.
- Guaranteed* Jobs: Companies that purchase the SpinVax 1000XT system can get free membership into our Network where we pass along scheduled work to your business! More about our Network & Guarantee.
- Quality Built – Steel Body w/ Powder Coated Finish
- Mobile – “Package Design” allows easy transport & manueverability
- 1000 RPM - Optimally set speed control for cleaning efficiency. With 6 brush strips, that is 6000 Brush Strokes per Minute!!!
- Forward & Reverse Operation - Optimizes cleaning operation in duct
- Soft Fillament in FlexTendTM Brushes – Gentle to use on all types of ductwork, yet, sturdy enough when spinning to effectively dislodge and remove dust, dirt, & debris.
- High Powered Z-Vac Vacuum – Made for the SpinVax with 2 inlet ports for standard and thinner vacuum hose included in the package.
- Permanent HEPA Filter Bag – No need for disposable bags in the Z-Vac. The permanent HEPA filter bag keeps contaminents from the exhaust, while the bottom canister collects the dirt & debris for easy removal.
- Built-in Fogger Outlet – Handy electrical outlet on the front of the SpinVax 1000XT for the fogger
- Remote Control w/ Belt Clip – Handy remote fits on technician’s belt/pocket for easy access and control of the SpinVax 1000XT. On/Off & For/Rev.
- Cord & Cable Hooks – Store your power cord, remote cord, and even flexible cable right on the SpinVax 1000XT machine. Convenience & easy transport.
- Built-in Dolly Design – Incorporates a “T” style handle with large, no-flat wheels for easy dolly operation. Easily go up & down stairs, and around the house or building being cleaned.
- 2 Year Limited Parts Warranty
Complete SpinVax 1000XT Air Duct Cleaning Equipment Package Includes:
- SpinVax 1000XT Machine
- 35 ft. Flexible Cable
- 3 FlexTendTM Brushes (dryer, standard, large)
- Z-Vac High Powered Vacuum
- 50 ft. 1 1/2in. and 30 ft. 1 1/4in. Vacuum Hoses
- Dusting Brush Attachment
- Professional Electric Fogger
- Training DVD Video
- Access to Job Scheduling Network
Watch our SpinVax 1000XT Video Below:
Compare the SpinVax 1000XT to the Competition!
Compare against “Negative Air” Duct Cleaning Equipment:
There are basically two methods of cleaning ductwork: Negative Air & Rotary Brush. Negative air has been around for decades. Negative air uses high powered vacuums with thousands of CFM to suck dirt from down the ductwork towards the vacuum. This type of system is good for large commercial and industry facilities. These places use ductwork so big, you can crawl through it. The ductwork is too big for brushes. Negative air will do a good job at removing loose dust & debris; however, will do a less effective job at removing contaminants stuck on the duct wall. Some negative air systems will have "Air Whips" that supposedly scrub the duct. However, air will not efficiently remove the contaminants on the ductwork. The air whips are randomly whipping around and air pressure significantly reduces every fraction of an inch away from the nozzle. Residential customers will check the work you have done. If they find contaminants stuck on the duct wall after cleaning, they will not be pleased! The Rotary Brush method uses a spinning brush that scrubs the ductwork to loosen contaminants and a vacuum system to suck away the debris. The rotary brush method is the preferred choice for residential & light commercial duct cleaners, because a brush will provide better scrubbing power and a better cleaning.
Compare against other “Rotary Brush” Duct Cleaning Equipment:
If your market is residential & light commercial, it is better to go the rotary brush method. Now, that you have chosen the correct method, which system should you choose? Let's take a look at some competitor comparisons:
Competitor Problem # 1: Brush Vacuum Hose Attachment: Take a look at many of the rotary brush systems on the market today. Many of these systems attach the brush to the end of the vacuum hose. Some of these systems rely on vacuum power to spin the brush. Sure, the brush may spin in open air; however, as soon as you stick the brush in ductwork and there is tension on the brush... good luck spinning that brush! Other systems, attach the brush to the end of the vacuum hose and run the spinning cable inside the vacuum hose. This type of setup causes many problems: Maneuverability is severely restricted. Sorry to say, but ductwork has many twist and turns throughout the system. Good luck maneuvering a vacuum hoses with brush attached through these twists and turns. Yikes! You just missed cleaning half your customers' ducts. Another problem is vacuum restriction. Not only does the brush mounted right in front of the vacuum hose restrict suction, but the cable inside the vacuum hose can cause clogs and air flow restrictions as well.
SpinVax #1 Solve: Brush/Cable Separation from Vacuum Hose: The SpinVax 1000XT attaches the brush to the flexible rotary cable. Notice, the cable is separate from the vacuum hose. This separation allows easy manueveribity throughout the ductwork. Think about it: Which is easier to maneuver throughout the duct - a fatter vacuum hose or a flexible cable? Plumbers have been doing it for years... they use a flexible cable system to get to the plumbing clog. The SpinVax 1000XT uses similar technology. The end result is that you actually clean the entire duct, instead of missing much of it because your vacuum hose/brush combination got caught up half way down the duct.
Competitor Problem # 2: Brush Size Choice: If you notice the brushes on many of the competitor's equipment, they are regular standard brushes. Sure, an 8" brush will work well on a 8" round duct, but what if the duct is rectangular and has other dimensions like a 8"H x 16"W trunk line? Or what if an 8" duct goes down 6ft and opens into a supply line? Are you really cleaning a wider duct with an 8" brush?
SpinVax #2 Solve: FlexTendTM Brush Technology: The SpinVax 1000XT uses this versatile technology. The SpinVax's brushes automatically adjust to the size of the duct. The Standard FlexTend brush cleans ducts from 4" to 18". The brush even will adjust for multi-dimensional duct such as 8"H x 16" supply lines. Plus, the brushes have angled sweeping action to strategically sweep the debris back to the vacuum hose. These brushes are safe for all types of ductwork.
Competitor Problem # 3: Power: There are many rotary systems on the market. Although, some are not so professional. For example, some use an air compressor and no brush at all! Good luck with stuck on dirt. Other systems use a drill to spin the cable. Good luck with the spin of the brush 20ft down with some tension on the brush. Plus, not to mention the laugh you will get from some homeowners as you walk into their home to "professionally" clean air ducts. Other systems out there only use one power cord to power their entire system. This means 15amps is enough power for both the vacuum and the spinning of the brush. What??? Customers expect professional equipment!
SpinVax #3 Solve: More Power: The SpinVax 1000XT machine uses a powerful motor to drive the cable/brushes. You will not have to worry about a little turn stopping the spin of the brush! Also, the SpinVax 1000XT Package uses two 15amp power cords (one for SpinVax 1000XT Machine and one for Z-Vac Vacuum). Many competitor equipment have one power cord for both the spin & vacuum. With professional equipment, you expect professional power! Don't settle for wimpy equipment when you can get professional power at affordable pricing!
Competitor Problem # 4: Multiple Person Operation: Some of the equipment out there is bulky and cumbersome to maneuver. Certain machines out there must have the vacuum/cable combination wrapped around the machine and strategically unraveled as you extend the hose down the duct; otherwise, the cable can snap. It takes two people just to handle the vacuum hose/cable combination. Other systems require multiple people because of the big vacuums and air compressors. Finally, other systems require cutting the duct to attach bigger hoses. Multiple people are needed to hold hoses and tools.
SpinVax # 4 Solve: One-Man Operation: The SpinVax 1000XT is a simple, one-man operation. The SpinVax 1000XT machine was designed for easy maneuverability and use. Plus, this quality machine was made in the USA by people that know air duct cleaning!
Competitor Problem # 5: Separate Dryer Vent Cleaning Equipment: As if you already haven't already spent enough money on air duct cleaning equipment, some of our competitors want you to purchase extra equipment for dryer vent cleaning. What !!
SpinVax # 5 Solve: Dryer Vent Cleaning: The SpinVax 1000XT system can be used for dryer vent cleaning as well. The FlexTend Dryer Vent Brush comes with the system. This brush can be used in 3-4" dryer vent ducts. Make even more money by cleaning dryer vents.
Competitor Problem # 6: High Price: Some competitors out there seem to think that they can justify their equipment high cost because of all the money you can make with the air duct cleaning equipment.
SpinVax # 6 Solve: Affordable Price: News for the competition... you can make just as much money using the SpinVax 1000XT Professional Air Duct Cleaning System without the high cost. In fact, you can actually make more, because as mentioned in "Problem # 5" above, you can't even do dryer vents with their system!